We at Vanilla Blush's misison is to improve the lives of people living with Stomas. Protecting your privacy and respecting your right to privacy is fundamental to that mission. To summarise here are a few facts you should know:
1) We never share any personal information with advertisers or marketers - including Google and Facebook;
2) We never sell or rent any information to third parties;
3) We do not collect any unnecessary sensitive information. We only ask for the minimum necessary to make available either an NHS order or a Private Purchase order;
4) You may, at any time, ask for all your information to be deleted.
5) You may specifiy the differnt ways you wish to be contacted, be it: email, phone, text or post.
6) In the event you have placed an NHS order via our website, we will contact you after four weeks or more for the sole purpose of checking that you received your order, if you want to apply for anything else or for a renewal application. purpose.
7) As part of the NHS application process, you consent solely to us sharing any necessary information you provided with your DAC, and/or GP and SCN for the purpose of obtaining a prescription or forthcoming related queries.
If you wish for any amendment, notification or deletion to be made your data, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action this immediately.
Vanilla Blush is fully compliant with all applicable privacy laws and will also be fully compliant with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when it takes effect on May 25, 2018.
Your personal information will be handled in line with the Data Protection Acts and not used for any purposes other than that which you consent too. By completing an order on our site you automatically are added to our newsletter subscription. By registering on the site you can toggle your subscription.
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
(a) to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered;
(b) to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us
To ensure your safety we DO NOT at any stage store or have access to any sensitive credit card or debit card information from any transactions made on our site. We use a secure encrypted SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection to submit any such information to trusted online payment provider Paypal.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We may provide Personal Data to third parties, where such information is nessesary to complete your order. For example, a prescription order requires disclosure of your information to your GP to verify your identity and entitlements. We will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfill your order (in such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements). We will disclose your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
Sale of Business